How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have lived with this family years and they have been

Customer Question

hi i have lived with this family for 5 years and they have been pretty much my fam the whole time the girls grandmother is her legal guardian and over the years i have been there for her since she was 11 and now she is 15 and have been seeing more and more bruises and mentel abuse im in a hard spot cause her family will not stand up to the grandma on the minors behalf i have walked in and stoped her grandmother from abusing her multiaple times sice then i have move out of there house and now no one is standing up to her i have recordings of proof of phisical abuse and sexual abuse to the minor sine then her grandmother has filed a restraining over against me im in process of fighting i have a layer and am in process of fighing it and have contacted cps and cps has not done anything now her grandmother is telling the cops i have sexualy abused her i need help cause im flying blind
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes i want to her a child lawyer and dont know how
JA: I can help you talk to the lawyer. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: im in northdakota and need to get her a lawyer
JA: OK. The lawyer will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the lawyer can help you best.
Customer: i have proof of abuse phisical mental and sexual abuse
JA: Is there anything else important you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: she is 15 and very scared and needs help i am not able to talk to her due to restraining order she needs somone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review it, properly identify the parties and the issues; ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.