How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im not happy with my partner and i want to leave m. We have

Customer Question

Hi im not happy with my partner and i want to leave him. We have 3 month old bby with him n 2 yr old but hes not the father.our relationship is not the same we argue a lot but he says that he will take me to court and take custody of him. He also says that im a bad mom because i let my big bby stay with my parents, i just dont want my boy to hear or see us arguing.. Hes a happy boy
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review it, properly identify the parties, the babies, the issues, ask specific question, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,