How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am doing a set aside on a divorce with UCCA. How can I

Customer Question

I am doing a set aside on a divorce with UCCA. How can I show I was never served?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I have been personally served initially?
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

I'm very sorry about the delay in my response. I responded to this question in your other question.