Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can you help me file these chargers

Customer Question
can you help me file these chargers
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/12/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####