How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19115
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help!!! I have 4 children ranging in ages 7 yrs 2 yrs

Customer Question

I need help!!! I have 4 children ranging in ages 7 yrs 2 yrs 1yr and 2 two little ones where asleep and went o the library with the oldest 2 kids..down the street got caught up with time so next thing I know cps took my kids the detective cussed me in the road went and talked to her the next day and she said she would not file I'm getting charged with child endangerment! This is crazy!!! I need help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. It is quite unfortunate that the Detective lied to you. However, this is a very serious charge and you should immediately retain the services of a local criminal defense Attorney to assist you in defending yourself of the charge. Unfortunately, this site does not offer legal representation.

You can use the following sites to find local criminal defense Attorney:

You also have a right to Court appointed Counsel. You should request that an Attorney be appointed for you when you go to Court, if it becomes necessary to do so. In the meantime, you should refrain from discussing the case with anyone without an Attorney present.

Goodluck with your case,

Related Family Law Questions