Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

DO YOU HAVE LAWYERS IN CONCORDIA OR SALINA, KANSAS THAT CAN…

Customer Question
DO YOU HAVE LAWYERS IN...
DO YOU HAVE LAWYERS IN CONCORDIA OR SALINA, KANSAS THAT CAN HELP MY GRANDAUGHTER STOP HER GUARDIANSHIP AS SHE IS 23 AND HER MOM IS NOT GIVING HER ALL HER SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME MONEY.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/10/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Ely, Counselor at Law