FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

I have a prenup that I need someone to take a look at it

I have a prenup that I need someone to take a look at it now. Could you help?

Good morning. Do you have a specific question or wording contained within that you are curious about? If so, please let me know what information I can provide.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to rush you but our wedding is later tonight. My previous lawyer had an emergency and she can't get back to me. Could you take a look and let me know if there is anything concerning you?

I am not able to speak over the phone about this but another professional may be willing to take the call. I have opened it up so it can be addressed and someone should be with you shortly. Thank you for understanding

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are they going to call me? I do not want my prenup to be shared publicly

Yes, someone will, who is willing to review it. It is outside the scope of what I can do but another professional may be willing to speak with you and once they do, the page can be closed out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
great! Thank you. Do you know their rate ? Will this form an attorney client relationship?

Nothing on this site will provide any type of attorney/client representation nor will anyone be able to give you any type of legal advice. They can provide you information and that is the extent and scope of what can be done on the site

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got it. thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you know when they can call me? Thank you!