Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How can I domesticate a judgement support arrears, alimony…

Customer Question
How can I domesticate a...
How can I domesticate a judgement for child support arrears, alimony arrears, and business asset arrears from Louisiana to Texas with an attachment of $25,000?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/4/2016
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you seeking to enforce the judgment privately against the debtor's assets in TX?

.

Or will you be trying to get local child support enforcement in TX to enforce the judgment?

.

What type of assets does the debtor have in TX?

.

.

thanks