Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am a divorced man with a disability called Wiliams

Customer Question
Syndrome. My exwife has...
I am a divorced man with a disability called Wiliams Syndrome. My exwife has primary custody. When my daughter turns 18, is there a way to insure that I will be able to have time with my daughter? I have been paying 678.00 PER month child support.
My exwife is all about the child support ad I Believe that she will make me continue making child support in order to see her. is THERE A solution
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/3/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I want to make sure I understand. Is your daughter disabled?