How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know where I can obtain a child visitation

Customer Question

do you know where I can obtain a child visitation modification form?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Recently went back to court per his father to change some visitation of his current order. I gave more time based on the fact that his father who works nights and sleeps during the day can have extra time as long as his mother is there to watch him and now we have found out that this is not the case. His mother has not retired and their is no one to watch my child when his father is asleep.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Can you tell me what state this will be filed in, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an attorney but after $4000 she has not been much help in all of this. If this is something I can do myself then I will.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, I cannot locate a form to file for the Modification. I suggest you will want to contact the clerk of the court and request a form to modify visitations. Keep in mind, that you do not need to show any type of material change in such a modification. You only need to state that this schedule is not working and make suggestions for a new schedule.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Also, if you have an attorney, I suggest you let them know what you are going to do because should something happen you would want to have recourse on the attorney and if you are filing pro se you would need your attorney to withdraw from the case.

Related Family Law Questions