Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

As part of my divorce settlement...my now ex husband listed…

Customer Question
as part of my divorce...
as part of my divorce settlement...my now ex husband listed his life insurance
policy in the settlement.....he has now passed away.....what do I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/1/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand...he has an insurance policy where you are the beneficiary?

Or was he ordered to do this but never did so?