How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a multiple personal problem. I married a man who is

Customer Question

I have a multiple personal problem. I married a man who is being accused of sexual abuse of his 16 yr old daughter. I am prepared to deal with the looks and whispers behind my back. However at this point my boss having me work due to a conversation I had with him and he believes I blamed him for it which I told him I didn't blame him. But as I said I am not working but they haven't fired me either. What can I do? I also am having issues regarding the daughter. I want to be able to protect myself and my children from her. I won't divorce him.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you clarify what your boss has done? It looks like part of your question is missing. And what are your concerns with regard to the daughter? Is she living with you? Threatening you?