Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a multiple personal problem. I married a man who is…

Customer Question
I have a multiple personal...
I have a multiple personal problem. I married a man who is being accused of sexual abuse of his 16 yr old daughter. I am prepared to deal with the looks and whispers behind my back. However at this point my boss having me work due to a conversation I had with him and he believes I blamed him for it which I told him I didn't blame him. But as I said I am not working but they haven't fired me either. What can I do? I also am having issues regarding the daughter. I want to be able to protect myself and my children from her. I won't divorce him.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
2/1/2016
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you clarify what your boss has done? It looks like part of your question is missing. And what are your concerns with regard to the daughter? Is she living with you? Threatening you?

Ely, Counselor at Law