How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9364
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a boyfriend name aundra. We live in Alabama. My

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have a boyfriend name aundra. We live in Alabama. My question is if he is paying court without being on parole or anything just every month pays $50 . could he move and pay in money order or no ? We have to stay in the city where he is paying court ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

If he in not on parole or probation or any type of Court supervision, he is free to move wherever he wants.

I hope this information is helpful.