How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with my petition abuse paper and I meet with the

Customer Question

I need help with my petition for protection for child abuse paper and I meet with the judge tomorrow morning.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my husband is an attorney in DC and I need help before I go before the judge tomorrow morning. I don't have representation but I want an emergency protective order for both myself and my son. I have my statement typed out if you could please review it and call me
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning,

I would be happy to help you and I can do a phone call with you this am. However, I dont see your statement attached.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't let me accept via my phone
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

You will have to try from a computer.

Related Family Law Questions