Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need help with my petition abuse paper and I meet with the…

Customer Question
I need help with my...
I need help with my petition for protection for child abuse paper and I meet with the judge tomorrow morning.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my husband is an attorney in DC and I need help before I go before the judge tomorrow morning. I don't have representation but I want an emergency protective order for both myself and my son. I have my statement typed out if you could please review it and call me
2/1/2016
Family Lawyer: mmdesq, Family Law Attorney replied 2 years ago
mmdesq
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney

Good Morning,

I would be happy to help you and I can do a phone call with you this am. However, I dont see your statement attached.

It won't let me accept via my phone

You will have to try from a computer.