Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My name is ***** ***** located in Oklahoma, My Wife left…

Customer Question
Hi My name is...

Hi My name is ***** ***** located in Oklahoma, My Wife left this home 22 Dec 2014. Came home Around Mar for 3 day left for a month came back around Apr 12 to file taxes, 2 days later left again. only talk about 2 min over the phone giving her an update on her bill she left behind. today she talking about moving back home . I don't want her here anymore. no kids. what's my rights?.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Meaning?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/1/2016
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Your option is to file for a divorce and when you file request the court grant you a temporary use and possession of the martial home until there is a final resolution of the matter.

You cannot lock her out of the home or prohibit her from living there until you get a court order to that effect.

I suggest, that if you do not want to divorce, then you and she need to get together and agree on a separation agreement, wherein you stay in the home.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification.