How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31685
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am representing myself in a hearing. How do I procure

Customer Question

I am representing myself in a hearing. How do I procure evidence and witnesses?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

You must have the court clerk issue any subpoenas that you need served on witnesses that you need to appear and testify. As for evidence/documentation, you would have to have any document marked by the court reporter as an exhibit, then have the witness identify the document and tell the court what it is, and then ask the court to admit the document as an exhibit.

Related Family Law Questions