How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118286
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My child mother had a car wrack drunk driving flip her car

Customer Question

My child mother had a car wrack drunk driving flip her car while my son was in the car she went to jail it violated her parole! I went to file neglect on her to get my son I pay child support also!! They let some people who ain't his family but a ex parts temporary restraining order on me didn't explain how they had the rights too do this! I work my record is good how could the judge do this now they done gave these people my son and making me pay they child support the judge said my son is not welcome to see my other children its been a year now! What can I file on the judge or the court room this is injustice I know it is! Like I said they couldn't find me unfit or nothing my house passed the casa thing! They making me set in front of these people to do 2hours visitation this ain't rights my child is black and white they gave him to some rich people I need to know how to show they the judge is been pay off they want even tell me why they doing this!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to file a Motion to Change Custody and in the motion you need to explain that the mother is a danger to the child and the child is now with non relatives and that pursuant to the US Supreme Court decision in Troxel v. Granville, you have a civil right to raise your child and that is being denied as they have not proven you are unfit by clear and convincing evidence. That is the argument you need to show to the court and using a local attorney would give you a much higher chance for success much faster.