How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been with boyfriend years. He had to pay child

Customer Question

I have been with boyfriend for 16 years. He had to pay child support while I was incarcerated for 9 yrs, and which my daugher. fortunately I was reunited with her and kids. Sadly and unfortunately, she passed away 10 months after my release date. I am now moving in with Rolly Domingo'so family, we would like to know if payments for our daughter reconsidered, along with his child support payments for his 21 year old son that has been living with him for 3 years now,.unemployed. And does not contribute to any household goods. Travis Gerard which is my step son, Mothers name is***** We have a good relationship with the kids,.and each other. Mahalo ***** ***** time
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were together for 5 years then I went to prison for some time, for drugs, house got raided 3 times so yeah. That's the usual case in any drug activity.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,


Related Family Law Questions