Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a judge proceeding over two types of hearings one is…

Customer Question
I have a judge proceeding...
I have a judge proceeding over two types of hearings one is my probation violations and the clear fact he has it out for me violating me on any thing including hearsay. then after words making a statement concerning a custody hearing next Monday on the state taking my children and giving them up for adoption . my counsel wont help and I believe I need a new judge to deal with my custody case..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/30/2016
Family Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello there --

-

About the only way to get some relief in this situation is to file a complaint against the Judge with the Idaho Judicial Council and they may order that he be removed from your case. Here is a link to their website and another website regarding complaints against judges on a state by state basis. The ACLU also gets involved in these matters and I have also provided a link to their website so you can see if they are also willing to help you out in this situation:

-

http://www.judicialcouncil.idaho.gov/

-

http://www.judicialselection.us/judicial_selection/methods/removal_of_judges.cfm?state

-

https://acluidaho.org/our-work/in-the-courts/

-

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have further questions. If not, can you please press a positive rating in the ratings section above this chat section (middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are positive ratings) so that I will be paid for my time assisting you today. Doing so will not cost you any additional money -- it simply acts as the trigger to Just Answer to pay me for my time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

-

MARY