Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need info regarding spousal support. I would like to talk…

Customer Question
I need info regarding spousal...
I need info regarding spousal support. I would like to talk to someone
live, please
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/28/2016
Family Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

I'm a lawyer, with a focus on family law. I'd like to help you, but I don't do phone calls. I consider them contrary to the rules of my Law Society.

I think it's better to do it writing so that you can refer to it later, it's better for you anyway.

If you'd like to discuss your spousal support issue with me then I'm happy to. If you'd rather wait to see if another expert will reply with a phone call then that's up to you. If someone already has then that's great.

I only write because your question thread has been open for a while now, and I can't tell from where I am whether anyone has arranged a call. The experts aren't site employees.

Let me know what you prefer.

Ulysses

Ely, Counselor at Law