Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Child abandonment
, I live in Pa, child was born may…

Customer Question
Child abandonment Lawyer's...

Child abandonment

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I live in Pa, child was born may 2010 and hasn't seen the father since december2010, no child support ever paid, no attempts to have a relationship, father lives in Md and has never come to Pa to see the child

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/27/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking - whether or not you can take away the father's rights by citing child abandonment? Or, something else?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.