Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What alimony would I ecpect to pay in tn. I earn 110,000.

Customer Question
What alimony would I ecpect...
What alimony would I ecpect to pay in tn. I earn 110,000. Wife is retired making 18,000. I am 61. She I's 71. She had an affair, gambling addiction of 10,000 a yr and getting worse, alcoholic 4000 a yr, smoking addict 4000 yr. I am not in good healh. Disabled for 1.5 yrs a year ago. When I retire, lose job, disabled, my payments would be reduced,?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/27/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What state is this in? Also, how long were you married?