Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What alimony would I ecpect to pay in tn. I earn 110,000.

Customer Question
What alimony would I ecpect...
What alimony would I ecpect to pay in tn. I earn 110,000. Wife is retired making 18,000. I am 61. She I's 71. She had an affair, gambling addiction of 10,000 a yr and getting worse, alcoholic 4000 a yr, smoking addict 4000 yr. I am not in good healh. Disabled for 1.5 yrs a year ago. When I retire, lose job, disabled, my payments would be reduced,?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/27/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What state is this in? Also, how long were you married?
Ely, Counselor at Law