How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I need a lawyer mother in law her husband has passed

Customer Question

I think I need a lawyer for my mother in law her husband has passed away and one person in the family wants to make he unfit and commit her to a home and take her rights away. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

May I ask where she resides?

Did her husband leave a Will?

Does your mother in law have access to a neurologist or a clinical psychologist?