Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How does one get their personal info locked or removed from…

Customer Question
How does one get their...
How does one get their personal info locked or removed from online access ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What kind of information do you mean? Can you send me a link to what you are referring to?

Ely, Counselor at Law