How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 117460
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I save my children from the state care system that

Customer Question

How do I save my children from the state foster care system that has allowed my minor children to be sexually & mentally abused?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You will need to file suit against child protection and family services and it must require an attorney because the suit is on behalf of your children and you cannot represent them pro se. If the children were placed into the foster system and that system and the incompetent social workers failed to protect them from abuse in the system, then child protection is liable to them for the harm they have suffered. You will need to contact legal aid or the state bar for a local civil rights attorney who can assist, since the failure to protect is a violation of the civil rights of the children.