How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live with my boyfriend and we have a child together. He

Customer Question

I live with my boyfriend and we have a child together. He threatens to leave with the child and I want to know if I can get full custody
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Has paternity been established legally? Are there any orders re: custody/visitation?

Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Legal establishment would be by court order, or by both parties executing and notarizing an acknowledgment of paternity.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doesn't help. Please cancel