Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

FL - I have a child(21months) and the mother and I (both…

Customer Question
FL - I have a...
FL - I have a child(21months) and the mother and I (both unmarried) signed and a birth affidavit listing me as the father and had it notarized. We are not together now and I have provided for our child since birth and continue I filed a petition for a lawful order outlining parental responsibility and time sharing but now she says I'm not the biological father. Can I lose my son?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Is biological father known and was paternity test ordered to determine whether you are a biological father?