Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Savonne. Presenting evidence in a case that has been heard…

Customer Question
Savonne. Presenting evidence...

Savonne. Presenting evidence in a case that has been heard by the magistrate but the written decision has not be filed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

In Ocotber of 2014 my ex husband took me to court to modified shared parenting time and child support. We came to an agreement on a monthly amount in October of 2015 but we had to go to trial because he did not want the additionally money he is to pay to be taken out as child support but allowed to be given at his discretion to pay for the children's activities. My reason for wanting it all put together is because it is very hard for me to get him to pay for things when it is not directly taken out. Since the trial he has done and said more things to prove exactly what I am saying and I wanted to know if I am able to present that to the magistrate since she has not filed her final decision.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/22/2016
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

What state is this in regards ***** *****?

Ohio
Franklin County to be exact.