How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is 21years of age and she has been living with

Customer Question

my daughter is 21years of age and she has been living with either a boyfriend or a roommate since she was 18 but her mother was collecting food vouchers as if she was living with her how can I prove this I owe arrears and wish to give my daughter money not her mother especially if she was not in her care.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Just so I understand correctly, since your daughter moved out from your ex's house when she was 18, and your ex has been collecting her food vouchers. Is that correct. Also, you owe some amount of arrears.