Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My daughter is 21years of age and she has been living with…

Customer Question
my daughter is 21years of...
my daughter is 21years of age and she has been living with either a boyfriend or a roommate since she was 18 but her mother was collecting food vouchers as if she was living with her how can I prove this I owe arrears and wish to give my daughter money not her mother especially if she was not in her care.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/22/2016
Family Lawyer: Chris T., JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Just so I understand correctly, since your daughter moved out from your ex's house when she was 18, and your ex has been collecting her food vouchers. Is that correct. Also, you owe some amount of arrears.