Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Do you no how much it cost to get a married license in

Customer Question
My name is***** you no...
My name is***** you no how much it cost to get a married license in Dalton, GA? I was also wondering can I fell out the application online.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/21/2016
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Good morning. What county is that in?

Whitfield county

Thank you. There are two sets of fees for marriage license applications.The fee is either $61.00 (without certificate*) or $26.00 (with certificate*). The application fee is waived when the couple seeking the license has completed a qualifying premarital education program. A *certificate of completion of a qualifying premarital education program in accordance with Code Section 19-3-30.1 must be presented for the $35.00 application fee to be waived. In addition, you would need to fill out a form, as it does not appear that the clerk of court offers an online application at this time.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer