Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to modify my TX divorce decree. I would like first…

Customer Question
I need to modify my...
I need to modify my TX divorce decree. I would like first right of refusal. My ex is traveling constantly during his visitation periods and leaving the kids with his parents or ex. I never know when he's in town to help with the kids transition between residences. We share joint custody.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/21/2016
Family Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

You certainly can ask for a modification if it has been three years since the decree or if there has been a material and substantial change in circumstances.

Thanks for signing up for our service. If you still need assistance, I'm here to help. If not, could you kindly "accept" the answer and rate it so that I can be credited and can close it out?

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer