How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My issue is a garnishment on exhusband that the company that

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, ***** ***** my issue is a garnishment on exhusband that the company that he works for is not following court order
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The company is lying about his wages, which the judge knows, and ordred more than he "makes". He is a Sr. Project Manager on a Federal construction and the lowest paid laborer makes $33 an hour, he claims he makes $2000 a month.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

What state is this in regards to? And you mention that the judge ordered more than he makes - i assume that's the allegations the employer is setting forth in refusing to pay in full?