Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My issue is a garnishment on exhusband that the company that…

Customer Question
Hi, ***** *****...

Hi, ***** ***** my issue is a garnishment on exhusband that the company that he works for is not following court order

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The company is lying about his wages, which the judge knows, and ordred more than he "makes". He is a Sr. Project Manager on a Federal construction and the lowest paid laborer makes $33 an hour, he claims he makes $2000 a month.

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/21/2016
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

What state is this in regards to? And you mention that the judge ordered more than he makes - i assume that's the allegations the employer is setting forth in refusing to pay in full?

Ely, Counselor at Law