Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am a grandmother and me and my husband has been taking…

Customer Question
I am a grandmother...
I am a grandmother and me and my husband has been taking care of my grandchild since she have been born my daughter have got evicted everywhere she have lived she don't help with the child at all she get child support and I don't no what else but she don't help us with her she come by somestimes to pick up clothes I don't see her for weeks I have to make sure this child eat and go to school the teachers have never seen her when she get mad at me she want to take the child she have tried to comit suicide in front of the child I admitted her to the hospital for help but that didn't help she smokes drugs and iam so afraid for my grand child to go any where with her the farther is in college in another state he agree with me that I should file for guardian
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/20/2016
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

What is your legal question for me?