How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a grandmother and me and my husband has been taking

Customer Question

I am a grandmother and me and my husband has been taking care of my grandchild since she have been born my daughter have got evicted everywhere she have lived she don't help with the child at all she get child support and I don't no what else but she don't help us with her she come by somestimes to pick up clothes I don't see her for weeks I have to make sure this child eat and go to school the teachers have never seen her when she get mad at me she want to take the child she have tried to comit suicide in front of the child I admitted her to the hospital for help but that didn't help she smokes drugs and iam so afraid for my grand child to go any where with her the farther is in college in another state he agree with me that I should file for guardian
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

What is your legal question for me?

Related Family Law Questions