Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How many times can you test positive before losing custody…

Customer Question
How many times can you...
How many times can you test positive for THC before losing custody of your child when dealing with DCF?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/20/2016
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good evening

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Generally on positive test is enough to lose the children if you have been the subject of an investigation and have been asked/ordered to drug test in the first place.

I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a successful legal outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.

Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,

Doug