Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How any time can you test Positive or thc with dcf before…

Customer Question
how any time can you...
how any time can you test Positive or thc with dcf before you lose custody of your child?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
How many times can you test positive for thc by dcf before you lose custody of your child?
1/20/2016
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
Children may be taken from the parents on a first failed drug test for any illegal substance or alcohol if the parent is prohibited from its use or there is other evidence the parent is neglectful and/or abusive.