Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My issue is I divorced 6 years aho and my ex's atty never…

Customer Question
***** ***** my issue...

***** ***** my issue is I divorced 6 years aho and my ex's atty never filed the 3 QDRO's which me and my atty had signed. My atty is no longer practicing law . My ex has now retired and I'm receiving nothing nor was I notified. What shall I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My atty and I signed all 3 QDRO's and my ex's atty never filed them as per the mediation ordered My ex has now retired and I'm getting nothing and my atty has also quit practicing

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/18/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. I want to make sure I understand...why are their 3 QDRO's? Are there 3 separate accounts?

Phone me please(###) ###-####

I sent the phone call offer for $20. If you accept we can chat on the phone.

No I have decided not to do the phone call
I would like to cancel this now. It stated off at $18 now its at $22. I would like a refund please