How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am previously a survivor of almost sbeing murdered by ex

Customer Question

Customer: I am previously a survivor of almost sbeing murdered by ex preditory offender that was released on parole after being in fir twoc years he is currently on rsi parole he believed i was cheating so he put order on mr=e and my kids now im in violation of 2gross mis viol and 1 mis im haviung sebte
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well he got out in april of 2015 and i believe in change so i contsct his parole and i got the kids bavck home see his house was our home and now the kids are doing better thenn ever nut he is very controling and very jelous so after my leaving for one day he put order on me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please i am being sentenced on 22 and now i amm bailing on another charge if i do not do as he says i will get violated and im so scared its getting way out of habd i did a rule 25 and have begun getting help in this matter im admitting myself in ttreatment befoirew court
and buliding myself back iou
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.


Are you sayng that this person took out an order against you after he got out of prison? Did he try to kill you before or after he served his time? Do you have a lawyer on your misdemeaor matters? Have you already pled guilty to these offenses? What's your question for us and in what US state is this all taking place?

Related Family Law Questions