Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
I paid off a Utah child support case 4 years ago that had a
Sue
Sue, Juris Doctorate
I paid off a Utah child support case 4 years ago that had a judgement tied to it. I live in Oregon and am buying a house in Oregon and recently found out that the child Support case and judgment are s… read more
My husband is in a constant battle with his ex wife. At the
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
My husband is in a constant battle with his ex wife. At the time of their divorce, he made more money than she did and now pays more each month for support. Since then both of their incomes has increa… read more
Fe has a hra that provides money... Ex wife has a hra that
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
fe has a hra that provides money... Ex wife has a hra that provides money directly from her employer to cover cost of high deductible insurance. My child support includes my share of cost for health i… read more
I won sole custody of my kids. My ex had to pay child
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Partner
Hello, I won sole custody of my kids. My ex had to pay child support. My divorce was supposed to show my ex had to split the co payments on medical/dental and cover anything that was not covered under… read more
I received a collection notice from Americollect in regards
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I received a collection notice from Americollect in regards ***** ***** medical bills from Aurora. My ex-wife brought my children to the hospital, Aurora put my name on the bills and mailed them in my… read more
My husband's ex-wife is demanding we pay her $2000 work s
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Partner
My husband's ex-wife is demanding we pay her $2000 for dental work his daughter had done almost 4 years ago. She just mailed us last month demanding we pay her and now we received a letter from an att… read more
My ex just sent me 12yrs of medical statements and bills
Sam, Attorney
my ex just sent me 12yrs of medical statements and bills for our son, that's right 12yrs all at once wanting repayment. our agreement was that have medical insurance on him and pay half on portions no… read more
I was married to my ex wife 15 out of the 20 years I spent in the military. The day I sub
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I was married to my ex wife 15 out of the 20 years I spent in the military. The day I submitted my paperwork for retirement, was the day she told me she didn't want to be married to me. Subsequently I… read more
My fiance was divorced in 2006. The divorce decree states that
Ely, Counselor at Law
My fiance was divorced in 2006. The divorce decree states that he and his ex wife split all medical bills 50/50. His child incurred a $2350 dental bill which was in his ex wife's name and sent to her … read more
Hi I sent a letter for validation of the debt and received
Seattle Scott
Seattle Scott, Private practice attorney
Hi I sent a letter for validation of the debt and received a response from the collections agency. The Ambulance Company essentially provided them with a copy of the collection report upon which I am … read more
Per our divorce decree, I carry the insurance on our children.
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Per our divorce decree, I carry the insurance on our children. However, when my ex-wife takes the children for medical services, she will either provide her name and my mailing address (past or presen… read more
Can ex spouse dump kids medical bills on me now from 2years
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Can ex spouse dump kids medical bills on me now from 2years ago? Divorce says we pay 1/2 kids bills not covered by ins. but she never gives them to me, and uses them as a threat when she wants to get … read more
i pay court ordered child support for one child. now my ex
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
i pay court ordered child support for one child. now my ex wife is sueing me for 7 years of unpaid medical bills that were not giving to me until now. she is basing the suit on the sepration agreement… read more
My ex filed for divorce in March, and it was finalized in October.
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
My ex filed for divorce in March, and it was finalized in October. During that span, we were ordered to share the house, staying there while the respective parent had our son. While doing this, I paid… read more
my divorce decree states that my ex is responsible for medical
Phillips Esq., Attorney
my divorce decree states that my ex is responsible for medical coverege and half of all medical bills for minor children. My daughter turned 18 in October of her senior year. The support continued but… read more
I live in Harris County, TX (Houston). I was divorced 1 1/2
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I live in Harris County, TX (Houston). I was divorced 1 1/2 yrs. ago in Harris Co. The divorce decree states that my ex is to pay $809/mo. for child support + 50% of out-of-pocket medical expenses for… read more
I have a divorce decree that states I, as non-custodial parent,
JPEsq, Attorney
I have a divorce decree that states I, as non-custodial parent, am responsible for 50% of all non-insured medical expenses. It goes on to state my ex-spouse is to provide receipts within 10 days. The … read more
My ex husband just arbitrarily deducted money I owe him from
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
My ex husband just arbitrarily deducted money I owe him from my monthly child support check. In the eight years we have been divorced, he has always paid on time (directly to me, not through the court… read more