How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How are you? I attended parent orientation classes from

Customer Question

Dear sir, how are you? I attended parent orientation classes from alameda county. In that class they brougt CPS investigator so that everyone can ask 3 questions. During the discussion i came to know that TDM meeting is designed to priortize kids safety and replacement. And there will many TDM before even CPS file case in court.
My TDM meeting, they pre-determined. They did not do emergency replacement even they say in that meeting. They did calio interview to my 5yr kid in english. I requested to do Calio interview in my language as my kid is bilingual. They said ok but they did not do. Second CPS did not do investigation but they filed case in court. Now i feel like everyone detrayed us and made everything pre plan instead of going with real fact. I really want to take a step to sue them. Please advise. And if you know any lawyer that can atleast hear my story so that they can take my case for consideration, atleast i need counsultation with a lawyer who can file lawsuit against and they upto that lawyer to decide whether they can proceed or not. Please adivse and let me know if you know any lawyers in alameda county.
Have blessed day. Shalom JD.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

I do not know an attorneys in Alameda county. I would recommend calling themail county or state,Bar Association for a referral.