How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Montazer, I am sued by my ex wife after 15 years
, my

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Montazer, I am sued by my ex wife after 15 years for alimony
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my attorney has begged off reasoning the judge is prejudice against her
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to cancel this service. I was under the impression that I had a one month free trial. Please do not charge my account any more and delete any information on your site. The answer to questions I asked are already available on internet. I was expecting a more in depth attorney insight into my questions.

Related Family Law Questions