How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I married 7/19/15. Two weeks and two days later...Wife

Customer Question

I married 7/19/15.
Two weeks and two days later...Wife suffered stroke, aneurism and leak.
She just entered LT disability program. Prospects to return to full time employment are good but when and doing what are not guaranteed.
I want a divorce.
What might it look like.? Will I have to provide support indefinitely? There are no shared assets. She lives in my home.
Am I stuck?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been an attorney for more than 30 years and I handle family law issues.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to call you but you must first accept the call offer I made by clicking accept. I look forward to speaking with you.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accept
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

There should be an accept icon for you to click on your screen. if you are having difficulties navigating the system, if you would call customer service they can set it up for you. I will wait while you do that. You can contact customer service at(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

I was just wondering whether you still heed help and whether you have given up trying to arrange for the phone conference with me?

I will be leaving for the evening is a short while.


Related Family Law Questions