LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

I have a child custody trial in upstate New York 26 jan

Customer Question

I have a child custody trial in upstate New York 26 jan 2016. Do I have to provide evidence ( documents, videos ) to the opposing side for ,'discovery', ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Only if a request for discovery has been served on you by the opposing counsel would you need to provide discovery responses to them. http://www.spodeklawgroup.com/discovery-and-inspection-in-ny-family-court-cases/

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug