How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2185
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can my wife's atty. advise her to keep our child away from

Customer Question

can my wife's atty. advise her to keep our child away from me and my family until we have been to court. I have no criminal record and the only reason she said her atty. said this was no custody orders in place and I could take off with him, which has not been a issue when having in the past when keeping him over night.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Since there is no custody order in place, her attorney can give her that advice unfortunately. If there was an order in place, her attorney should not be telling her to ignore the judge's order.