How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was married and found out that s wife had taken up

Customer Question

Customer: My son was married and found out that his wife had taken up with a 16-17 year old boy. She was in an intimate relationship with this joker. She got caught, and arrested. She is supposedly goverened by Megans law and not supposed to have any contact with him. Ha Ha. She is in a probation Lie Detector test today, and this whole thing has been fouled p by the place she worked, because she was left to get away with this for quite some time before she was fired. My son has the investigation papers that they used at the Facility, and copies of the papers from the police.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: You can Google her name, and get some of the original imfo. This cost him his home in Landisville, pa. a lot of Bills, and he has full custody of his 2 sons. Name is***** or Straley depending on what she is calling herself.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Will wat for now, have t get off of computer for right no and go pick-up my 5 Year Old grandson.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

What is your legal question for me please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does my son have any recourse against this place where she was employed?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, generally, because the ex-wife was the one that got involved in the extra-marital affair with the minor, there would not be any type of legal recourse against the facility where she was employed for someone in your son's situation.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.