How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had my 4 children taken by cps. In Stockton ca by a

Customer Question

I had my 4 children taken by cps. In Stockton ca by a CP's worker whom was a high school classmate of the person whom made the false accusations of leaving my children in the house alone .my mother whom lived in the same home was with my children the whole time
And I've never been charged for child neglect/or abuse , never convicted, never tried, and they adopted out my two younger children and wouldn't let me contact or visit my two older , can I sue them
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

Why would your children be put up for adoption if you have never been accused of child neglect?

In order for the adoption to go through, your consent is needed or the Court can dispense with your consent if your parental rights have been terminated.

Kindly explain a little more the circumstances surrounding the adoption.

Related Family Law Questions