How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im wrighting you in concern of my wife she had suffered from

Customer Question

Hi , my name is ***** ***** wrighting you in concern of my wife she had suffered from post partom depression an had accidentally hurt our little boy after recently having twins plus our little three years old girl she's gotten treatment for it !! She's never been in knw trouble and is really sweet ,young and smart we got pass the post partom one day at a time but the court/female dea attorneys didn't want to hear her out had every prof of document from diagnosis to doctor treatments and gave her five years after three months i need her my kids need her just need some help !!! Please contact me back !!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Roger,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and because of the complexity of your questions and issues, an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs as well as my time contraints. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. If you are not interested I will be happy to opt out.

1. Are you saying that your wife has already been convicted?

2. Is she already incarcerated?

Thanks in advance,