Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I want to find someone I can pay to handle changing my name

Customer Question
for me in NC...
I want to find someone I can pay to handle changing my name for me in NC
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
1/13/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Ely, Counselor at Law