How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11774
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in FL 33710 and have a signed order from a MN Judge

Customer Question

I live in FL 33710 and have a signed order from a MN Judge Mower County to appear on contempt re alimony. I cannot afford to go there, I am in debt and unable to pay alimony of $1300 per month on SSI. Threatened with court ordered SSI with holding which will BankRupt me I+(again) HELP
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid I do not know what type of help you would like from us, since our terms specifically tell customers we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site.

Related Family Law Questions