How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In about 2005 my son fiancé was having s baby, she said

Customer Question

In about 2005 my son fiancé was having his baby, she said her parents didn't want her to have a black child after moving her things in she became angry about something called her sister and she and her husband or boy friend can and got her. She refused to talk to my son or me, to tell us why. Months later my son received a letter from a Florida Lawyer stating his baby was being put up for adoption they wanted him to sign that he agree. He did not want his baby put up for adoption. He sent letters but it did him no good be cause he could not afford a Florida Lawyer. I read the papers after adoption was complete she told them their was no grandmother, she also came back to Virginia an went back to her job. MY son would contact the agency and they would mail him pictures about 3 years ago someone told my son they saw her husband and he said she had passed away that night she had gotten married and had 2 kids. When my son called the agency after finding out it was true they stopped sending pictures no communication. my question is their any thing that can be done?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review it, properly identify the parties involved and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Family Law Questions