How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was just scrolling through this thread in search of

Customer Question

Customer: I was just scrolling through this thread in search of information.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry if Im leery, but is this real or a money scam to answer questions?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I merely am looking for actual pleadings of motions to set aside and extraordinary motion for new trial in state of Georgia
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like information or copies of actually motions to set aside or extraordinary motion for new trial regarding child custody in the state of georgia
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand that while we can provide information, we are not a forms database service and could only provide copies of motions if they are made available by the courts online. So if these motions are not made available through the courts, you have to go to your court library and ask the clerk for the form books to get templates to use.
If you have questions other than copies of motions we are happy to answer you (if we can locate motions online we will give you links, but cannot guarantee we can do that).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
before i get charged more money, what can you provide me with
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
We can only answer specific questions you may have about your situation and the process. We cannot represent you and we do not routinely provide forms or case law, but sometimes if it is available we will do so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can continue the convo free of charge per email i received?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, I have to opt out of your question. Good luck to you.

Related Family Law Questions